Kreischberg offers a perfect pleasure of skiing for the starter and for the profi skiers on the blue, red and black slopes running down from the 2118 m high pick of Rosenkranzhöhe. The skiing fun is supported by a number of different kinds of lifts. (Gondola-, chair- and
T-bar lifts) The Snow Park, the place of the yearly World Cups, is a paradise for the freestyle borders.
The 457 km long bikeway runs from the High Tauern mountains along the river Mur down to the Austrian-Slovenien.Hungarian triple border.
- the city of Murau
- the skiing center of Kreischberg
- Georg Church (in Sankt Georgen)
- Lawrence Church (in Sankt Lorenzen)
- Sheila Church (in Bodendorf)
- parish church in Sankt Ruprecht
- museum of wood in Sankt Ruprecht
- carnival and costume ball in Murau on Carnival Monday